In this Policy, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms shall have the meanings referred to:
"Location", "Management", "We", "Pronoun" or "Pronoun": refers to TechVisions .
"User", "you" or "conscience" means the person who visits, uses, provides or receives services from a TechVisions
"Personal Data" refers to data that can be used to identify or contact someone.
Personal data we collect and / or receive.
When you register and become a user, you may be asked to provide us with personal data and information about you, including but not limited to your name, phone number, email address and profile picture. They are collected by the following means:
Information from your activity: This information includes the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and language, referral and logout pages, URLs, date and time, duration of visits to certain pages, and your login information.
Information from cookies: We collect information through cookies stored by websites on your hard drive.
Information you provide us: You may voluntarily provide us with additional information about yourself that does not identify you personally, including but not limited to your name, address, gender, country, service preferences, and other information you have provided by filling out the forms on our platform. Or by contacting us by phone, email or any other means.
You are obliged to provide complete, correct and accurate information and to maintain the confidentiality of your account and password information, and to determine who is allowed to access and use your site account. With third parties for the purpose of advertising design, analysis, management, reporting and improvement on the Website and others.
Store personal data
We only store your personal data as long as it is necessary for the purposes of processing personal and private data.
Use of personal data
We may use the personal data we collect in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act as follows:
To provide better service, especially keeping internal records as well as improving our services and location.
To be used for promotional and informational purposes, including direct marketing, market research and surveys.
To process the data you provide through our services such as ensuring that your email or phone number is active, usable and owned by you.
To receive questions, complaints and inquiries from you, and respond to them.
To ensure that you are provided with the information most relevant to you and your interest.
To distinguish or enhance your experience in using the site and services.
To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Site regarding services that may be of interest to you, which may depend on your activity on the Site.
Comply with any applicable laws or regulations or respond to any legal requests, and for any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services.
For any other use after obtaining your consent, if we wish to use your personal information for purposes other than those to which you have previously agreed.
Guarantees of the protection of personal data
- We undertake to store your personal data as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it is or through which personal and personal data is processed.
- We undertake to keep your personal data for the duration required by the nature of your transaction through the Site.
- We undertake to maintain records containing personal data of the user or any records of electronic communications, in our custody or under our control or with our agents or employees.
- We undertake to take reasonable steps to ensure that the user's personal data and related records are protected in a security manner appropriate to their importance.
Processing of personal data
TechVisions aims to process only your correct and updated personal data so you have the right to:
- Correct your inaccurate and personal data.
- Clear your personal data.
- Restrict the location of solar vision from processing if you have a specific reason for your desire to be restricted.
- Objection to the processing of personal data related to you based on automatic decisions.
- Submit a complaint to the data protection authority if your personal data is deemed to violate the Data Protection Act.
Links to external websites
TechVisions may contain links that refer the user or visitor to external websites that may collect information about you and disclose it differently from our website.
TechVisions does not control the privacy practices of external sites, and we are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of such external sites.
We are not responsible for collection
When you visit TechVisions , the site saves cookies in your web browser, be it a computer or a mobile device. Cookies are small text files that websites send and are stored on your computer, tablet, smartphone, or smartphone. Any other mobile device used for one of the following purposes:
- Get to know you when you return to visit the site again.
- Store personal information that you register on your own site, in order to provide it on request such as your name, email and website link.
- To help you get messages or services as quickly as possible according to your previous preferences.
Cookies are not executable files, they are text files, cookies are not spyware or viruses.
Third-party cookies are placed with a different domain name than the website the user visits.
Profiles of a third-party Web site may be placed by services that appear on the third-party site.
TechVisions has no control over these files. For example, cookies may be set by Google+, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn. For more information about third-party cookies, we suggest that you visit their third-party websites.
How do I manage my cookies?
Most modern browsers allow you to choose to accept or reject cookies.
You can also specify how long cookies will be retained.
You need to change the browser settings on your computer if you don't want to store any cookies. However, rejecting all cookies may prevent you from accessing certain features of the website.
Cookies can be managed in several different ways. Please refer to your browser settings page to learn more about this.
TechVisions reserves the right to make any changes, modifications, additions or deletions to this policy and how and when we deem it appropriate.
We recommend that you periodically review this page and read it regularly. Via our registered email.
Please note that we are not responsible for not reviewing this policy before using and browsing the website.